ORI Introduction to RCR: Chapter 8. Collaborative Research
Recommended Provisions for a Materials Transfer Letter
- The [supplied] MATERIAL is the property of the PROVIDER and is made available as a service to the research community.
- THIS MATERIAL IS NOT FOR USE IN HUMAN SUBJECTS.
- The MATERIAL will be used for teaching or not-for-profit research purposes only.
- The MATERIAL will not be further distributed to others without the PROVIDER’s written consent.…
- Any MATERIAL delivered pursuant to this Agreement is understood to be experimental in nature and may have hazardous properties.…
- The RECIPIENT agrees to use the MATERIAL in compliance with all applicable statutes and regulations.
- The MATERIAL is provided at no cost, or with an optional transmittal fee solely to reimburse the PROVIDER for its preparation and distribution costs. If a fee is requested, the amount will be indicated here: [insert fee] (PDF)