ORI Introduction to RCR: Chapter 7. Mentor and Trainee Responsibilities
- Can elements of the mentor-trainee relationship be reduced to a written agreement that both parties would sign at the beginning of the relationship
- What are the qualities of a good mentor? A good trainee?
- What are the qualities of a good research environment and how can they be fostered?
- What is the purpose of postdoctoral training and how long should it last?
- Can good mentoring be taught, monitored, and evaluated?