ORI’s Division of Education and Integrity will be hiring Health Scientist Administrators (Research Integrity Specialists) at the GS 11-13 level (pay range is $78,592 - $145,617). A Bachelor's or graduate/higher level degree in an academic field related to the medical field, health sciences, or allied sciences, appropriate to the work of the position, is required (transcripts are required).
As a Research Integrity Specialist, you will work to support ORI’s mission to promote research integrity, prevent research misconduct, and protect public health and PHS funds by contributing to education and outreach activities, internal program-related initiatives, compliance activities, and regulatory matters.
Applicants who meet the educational requirement and have expertise conducting research, teaching, handling/addressing issues related to research integrity, and/or working, in a manner compliant with 42 CFR Part 93, in the PHS-funded research environment are encouraged to apply.
The posting will be open on USAJobs.gov starting on Friday, August 4, 2023, and will close on Friday, August 18, 2023. All qualifications must be met and all required documents must be submitted, to USAJobs, by the time the announcement closes.
- View more details or apply here:
- All U.S. Citizens - https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/740528400 (DE)
- Status Candidates - https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/740529300 (MP)
- For more information about applying for a federal job, visit the USAJobs Help page: https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/faq/application/process/
- For tips on creating a federal resume, go here: https://www.usajobs.gov/Help/faq/application/documents/resume/what-to-include/
Please share this message with anyone who may be interested in the position.