One Year of Tweets
ORI expanded its social media presence when it joined Twitter.com one year ago on July 6, 2011. In the past year, we've used Twitter to inform the research community about conferences, research misconduct findings, education resources for research, and other research-oriented news. We don't just use Twitter to post news--We use Twitter to engage in two-way communication with the community. If you're not already doing so, we encourage you to join the other 350+ ORI followers who benefit from our social media campaign.
Here are some recent tweets:
- Heinrich Rohrer (Nobel Prize winner): "Time to rethink how we conduct science"
- Inadequate Ethics Training Leaves Young Scientists Unprepared for "Ethical Emergencies" http://j.mp/NN61KJ @NatureNews
- Executive Publisher of Elsevier talks about plagiarism and research misconduct.
- New Research Misconduct Finding: Sinae Kim.
- Self-plagiarism news outside the science arena. http://j.mp/Oqrbva
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/HHS_ORI