Rajendra Kadam, University of Colorado, Denver: Findings of research misconduct have been made on the part of Rajendra Kadam, former Ph.D. student in pharmaceutical sciences, University of Colorado, Denver (UCD) (Respondent). Mr. Kadam engaged in research misconduct in research supported by National Eye Institute (NEI), National Institutes of Health (NIH), grants R01 EY018940, R01 EY017533, R24 EY017045, and RC1 EY020361.
Mr. Kadam entered into a Voluntary Exclusion Agreement (Agreement) and voluntarily agreed:
- to exclude himself from any contracting or subcontracting with any agency of the United States Government and from eligibility for or involvement in nonprocurement programs of the United States Government referred to as “covered transactions” pursuant to HHS’ Implementation (2 C.F.R. Part 376) of OMB Guidelines to Agencies on Governmentwide Debarment and Suspension, 2 C.F.R. Part 180 (collectively the “Debarment Regulations”) for a period of three (3) years beginning on November 13, 2018;
- to exclude himself from serving in any advisory capacity to PHS including, but not limited to, service on any PHS advisory committee, board, and/or peer review committee, or as a consultant for a period of three (3) years beginning on November 13, 2018; and
- as a condition of the Agreement, to request that the following paper be retracted:
- Mol. Vis. 19:1198-1210, 2013
- Federal Register Notice: Volume 83, Number 234 (Thursday, December 6, 2018). (.pdf)