- Everyone Plays a Role in Research Integrity;
- 5 Ways Supervisors Can Promote Research Integrity;
- Research Trainees: What You Should Know about Research Misconduct;
- The Research Community Safeguards Scientific Integrity;
- Possible Red Flags of Research Misconduct;
- You Suspect Research Misconduct. Now What?;
- Got Questions? Ask ORI.;
- What Drives People to Commit Research Misconduct?;
- Tips for Presenting Scientific Images with Integrity;
- Write Ethically from Start to Finish; and,
- RIOs: Reminders for Handling Allegations of Research Misconduct in PHS-Funded Research.
ORI plans to release a version that will allow institutions to include their contact information on the infographics in the very near future.
We'd love to hang these around campus but would like to be able to edit the bottom middle section to include contact info for our RIO and office. Is it possible to get versions that are editable?