In accordance with 42 C.F.R. Part 93, the Office of Research Integrity (ORI) seeks to support conferences designed to provide a forum for discussion and produce tangible outcomes related to at least one of the following themes:
1) Responsible conduct of research training
2) Fostering an environment that promotes research integrity
3) Prevention of research misconduct
4) Handling of research misconduct allegations
6) Other topics clearly linked to research integrity and compliance with 42 C.F.R. Part 93.
Award Ceiling: $50,000 Due Date: April 26, 2019